NEW YEAR & A NEW VENTURE
Starting a new business venture can be a very exciting and thrilling time but have you thought about investing in any advice before you launch. It’s important to speak to the right people when it comes to structuring your new venture because at times you will need to exercise caution and shield yourself from any sudden misfortune.
Nurturing your strength of spirit so that you are strong enough to manage others and write a good pitch when winning business is just as important for you “The owner” as running the business on a daily basis.
So before you leap into your new venture here are some tips & thoughts to consider
TIPS & THOUGHTS
- What research have you undertaken to check if there is a market for what you are offering which, will supply you with an indication that your venture is a viable one and has potential for growth?
- Will your new venture be a seasonal business and what provisions have you built in for the other seasons to ensure you have a healthy cash flow?
- When you have an opportunity to rent a room from someone on the high street already under a lease with a land lord make sure by proof of disclosure that they have the provision to sub- let. Failure to check and comply can lead to many problems for all parties concerned. This situation can be a costly one and should check before you leap.
- When pitching and winning business ensure that you present yourself in a professional manner, dress professionally which will help you feel the part when selling your services to others which will put you ahead of your competitors.
- Pitching your business requires you to practice, practice and practice until you can speak confidently. Videoing yourself in order that you can see how you come across can be a very useful tool because it will allow you to see what others see. If, you don’t like what you see or hear – change it.
You only have one chance to make a great impression so keep it simple and to the point and remember to deliver with confidence.
If this sounds like something you can do with some help with contact Jane by Calling Mb: 07801 287 213 or send her an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org