Make sure you only pay what you HAVE to
Even though the Self-Assessment form is supposed to make it easy for you to complete your personal return yourself all those boxes can be daunting. When it comes to business tax returns, whether that’s corporation tax, VAT or the ins and outs of the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) all this paperwork can be a major headache and take over your life.
- Prepare income and expenses for sole traders, partnerships in order to complete your personal self assessment tax return and file on line.
- Landlords – Property income and expenses.
- Prepare and file your VAT returns and advise on the best VAT scheme for your business.
- Prepare the paperwork for corporation tax, if youre a limited company, and ensure you are getting the best tax option for your situation and file through IXBRL.
- Company formation.
- complete your self-assessment forms if youre an investor or city trader and ensure you don’t pay tax on anything you don’t need to – and that you claim all the allowances you should.
Let’s be honest, you’d far rather be doing what you do best, rather than poring over sheets of numbers, let alone working into the wee small hours trying to make sense of it all hoping for the best which can cost you in the long run.
If you need help with your paperwork or have managed to get yourself in a pickle, feel free to contact us on: Mb: 07801 287 213or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org visit our Website: www virtualtaxuk.com